Louisiana crawfish corn chowder
- 3 gal. 1/4 amt.
- Chicken Base 4 oz. 1/8 c.
- to 1Gal (4 cups)
- Shrimp base 2 oz 1 Tbls
- to .5 gal (2 cups)
- diced ham 1 lb 1/4 lb
- diced onions 2 cups 1/2c
- diced red bell pep. 1 c. 1/4c
- dice green bell pep 1 c 1/4c
- dice celery 1 c 1/4c
- butter 4 oz 1/8c
- corn(frozen whole
- kernel 2 lbs .5lb
- dice potatoe 5lbs 1.25lb
- cornstarch .5lb .125lb
- heavy whipping
- cream 2 qt 2 cup
- Tony's Seasoning 4tsp 1 tsp
- crawfish 2lbs .5lbs
1. bring water to boil
2. add chicken and shrimp base, stir until dissolved.
3. add corn and potatoes and bring to a boil.
4. In another pot, melt butter and add onions, bell pepper, and celery. cook about 5 minutes.
5. add onions, celery and bell peppers to soup.
6. reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes
7. add heavy whipping cream, stirring constantly until mixed thoroughly.
8. in small mixing bowl, mix cornstarch with 1/2 (1/8) cup cold water. Mix until smooth.
9. bring soup to a light boil.
10. slowly add cornstarch mixture to soup, stirring constantly until blended.
11. add crawfish to soup.
12. reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
13. remove from heat and serve.
You'll also love
- 10-Minute Pork Barbecue Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BANANA BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- A Cajun Dip for Sweet Potato Fries 0/5 (0 Votes)
- tuscan kale soup with quinoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallop and Endive Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Almond Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Shrimp with garlic and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)