- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs (4 ounces)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated romano cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup grated Spanish onion (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely diced fresh garlic (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaf (2 ounces)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 24mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in large bowl.
If mixture seems a little loose add more bread crumbs.
Roll meatballs loosely about the size of a golf ball and place on baking sheet.
Place into preheated oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes.