- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup of beer
Beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese at medium speed in a mixing bowl until combined. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and pepper and beat well. Add beer gradually, beating constantly. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl and chill, covered, for 1 hour. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.