Cookies - Blueberry Cookies
Make sure you have plenty of these gluten free blueberry cookies on hand, they make a great everyday treat!
- 1/4 cup fat, softened (I recommend dairy-free butter substitute or real butter, if not dairy-free, for best flavor in this recipe.)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (peel)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup Gigi’s Everyday Gluten-Free Flour Blend (Gum-Free), see Notes below recipe for link
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from glutenfreegigi.com
Preheat oven to 350°F; line cookie sheet with parchment or grease lightly.
In a mixing bowl, combine fat, applesauce, egg, honey, lemon juice, zest and vanilla; whisk to blend smooth.
In a separate bowl, whisk dry ingredients together; add to liquid mixture and stir.
Fold in berries gently.
Spoon batter onto prepared pan in heaping Tablespoonfuls, spaced about 2 inches apart.
Bake 10 minutes, or until edges are set and tops are light golden.
Cool 10 minutes on pan before transferring to a serving plate.
You'll also love
- Best Green Bean Casserole 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Reboot - Smoothie - Chocolate... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Cookie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Raspberry-Ricotta... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)