Easy Baked Ginger Soy Cod
Put a lovely Asian twist on baked cod with this flavorful recipe.
- 1 Tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 inch long piece of ginger, cut into fine matchsticks
- 6 scallions, both white and green parts, cut on the diagonal into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Bake fish for 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
3) In a small skillet, heat peanut oil until it is very hot.
4) Add ginger and cook stirring constantly for 1 minute or until it is fragrant.
5) Add scallions, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir over low heat just to warm it through.
6) Set cooked fish fillets over white rice and spoon sauce on top of the fillets.