Maple Cherry Glaze ala Red Lobster
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water or cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries, minced or 1/4 cup fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons currant jelly
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Make the maple-cherry glaze by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. When mixture begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until thick.
3. Preheat barbecue grill to high.
4. Skewer 6 shrimps on each of 4 skewers.
5. Brush the shrimp with a little melted butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Sprinkle salmon fillets with a little salt and pepper.
7. Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side until done and grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
8. Brush the shrimp and salmon with maple-cherry glaze and serve.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage Con Queso Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Glazed Baby Carrots 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BANANA BARS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broiled Fig and Gorgonzola Finger... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Serran Shrimp Poppers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallop or Lobster Bisque 4/5 (1 Votes)