Caramel Apple Dessert
- 60 NILLLA Wafers, finely crushed ( 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 tub ( 8 oz) cool whip Whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg (3.4 oz each) Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 each red and green apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup Planter Cocktail Peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Mix wafer crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 13 X 9 inch pan.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, spread over crust.
3. Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 mins. Stir in 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon over cream cheese layer, top with remaining Cool Whip.
4. Refrigerate 5 hrs or until firm. Top with apples, nuts, and remaining caramel topping just before serving.