Peachy Pork Tenderloin
A pork loin recipe with peaches, soy sauce, honey, and seasonings.
- 10 to 12 * 10 to 12 fresh peaches, unpeeled
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup honey
- 1 * 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 * 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 * 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 to 6 * 4 to 6 pound pork loin roast
Cut 5 peaches in half and remove pits. Process to make 2 cups of puree. Blend 1 cup of the puree with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Refrigerate.
Combine remaining peach puree with the remaining lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, ginger, and pepper. Pour over meat and marinate for in a non-reactive container or large sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more, turning occasionally. Drain and reserve marinade. Cook meat on a spit over low coals for about 3 hours, basting often with marinade. Cut the remaining peaches in half and remove pits. About 30 to 40 minutes before the roast is done, place the peach halves on a double thickness of foil under the roast. Brush with marinade and serve as a garnish surrounding the roast. Heat the refrigerated peach mixture with the marinade to serve with the roast.
Serves 10 to 12.
You'll also love
- Morgan's Favorite Pasta &... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Jambalaya with Peaches and... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Thai Beef-Noodle Soup 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Maple Pork Ribs (in slow cooker) 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Molasses Herbed Pork Tenderloin... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Amazing Pork Tenderloin in the... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- The Peachy Keen Smoothie 4.5/5 (43 Votes)