Carmel Bubble Ring
- 1/3 C. chopped pecans
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 11-oz pkg (12 count) refrigerated bread sticks
- 1/3 C. butter, melted
- 1/2 C. caramel ice-cream topping
- 2 Tbsp maple flavored syrup
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
1) Generously grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan.. Sprinkle half of the pecans in the bottom of the prepared pan; set aside. In a small bowl stir together sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2) Separate each package of bread stick dough on the perforated lines into 6 spiral pieces, making 12 pieces total. So not unroll. Cut the pieces in half crosswise. Dip each piece of dough into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture to coat. Arrange dough pieces in the prepared pan.
3) Sprinkle with remaining pecans. In a measuring cup sit together caramel topping and maple-flavored syrup; drizzle over dough pieces in pan.
4) Bake in a 350* oven about 35 minutes or until dough is light brown, covering with foil for the last 10 minutes to prevent over browning.
5) Let Stand for 1 minute only. Invert onto serving platter. Spoon any toppings and nuts remaining in the pan onto rolls.