Chili Cilantro Pasta
Try DeCiO Pasta http://www.deciopasta.com/. They have some really yummy flavors and they are all low in fat. I used Chili Cilantro Linguine in this recipe.
- 12 oz Chili Cilantro Linguine (or other linguine)
- 4 chopped and seeded Roma tomatoes
- 4 chopped green chilis
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 - 3 shallots diced
- 2 T. olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 large lime
- 1/3 c. low fat or skim ricotta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesean cheese (for garnish)
- Fresh chopped cilantro (garnish)
Boil and salt water. Cook pasta for two minutes then drain. In a small sauce pan heat olive oil. Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium high heat until they start to brown. Add chilis, tomatoes, lime juice and zest and cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in ricotta until melted. Add to pasta and stir to coat. Top with parmesean cheese and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!