Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 c. grated romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
- (thaw & squeeze out water)
- 6.25 oz. jar Artichoke hearts-drained-pat dry
- 8 oz soft garlic chive cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put Romano cheese in food processor. Add garlic, Spinach, Artichokes, Cream Cheese and eggs. Mix thoroughly. Place in Medium size bowl. Fold in mozzerella.
Transfer to a 3 cup baking dish: Bake until heated thoroughly, about 20-30 mins.
Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.