No Bake Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 cups crushed graham wafers or Oreo crumbs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- You can replace with a nut of your choice if you do not care for walnuts
- Additional coconut to sprinkle on top.
Adapted from grandmotherskitchen.org
Stir together chocolate chips, butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
Reserve 1/3 cup of the above mixture for the glaze.
To the remainder of the mixture, add the egg & confectioners sugar and blend well.
Add the crushed graham wafers or crushed Oreo crumbs, coconut and chopped nuts.
Stir in well.
Press the mixture into an 8”x8” pan.
Cool in the refrigerator.
Glaze with the reserves chocolate mixture and sprinkle with coconut.