- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces uncooked quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon double-acting baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Adapted from ifood.tv
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oats, 1/3 cup sugar and baking powder.
4. In small bowl, using a fork, combine milk, egg, and oil; add to flour mixture and beat until all ingredients are blended.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Pour an equal amount of batter into each baking cup (each will be about 2/3 full).
7. Combine remaining tablespoon of sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over muffins; bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until lightly browned and a toothpick, inserted in center, comes out dry).