Israli Jicama Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- I'm addicted to this salad but tend to use cilantro instead of parsley and add wine vinegar/liquid splenda to taste:
- Originally Posted by Grace
- This came from the Chicago Sun-Times and I love it! It's like tabouli without the wheat. Very very refreshing for summer.
- Israeli Salad with Jicama
- 1-2 cucumbers peeled, seeds scraped out and small diced
- 3-4 small tomatoes, seeded and small diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups diced peeled jicama
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- This keeps well for several days in the refrigerator.