Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch
Keep it festive with this Cranberry Cocktail Holiday Punch made with ginger ale, cranberry, lemon, pineapple and orange juice. So fruity and delicious!
- 64 ounces Cranberry Cocktail Juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 3 1/2 cups (28 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a large punch bowl, combine cranberry juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and stir.
Add ginger ale and ice cubes.
Garnish with lemon slices.
You'll also love
- Christmas Cannoli Cake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Bernice's Salmon Croquettes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Appetizer--Meatballs with Feta and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheryl & Coompany's Frosted... 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pink Grapefruit Margaritas from... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie in Key West 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (7 Votes)