Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 c. lemon juice, fresh or bottled (not lemon extract)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice and vanilla and stir until well mixed. Pour mixture into crust. Chill 2 -3 hours and then top with cherry pie filling.