Jicama, Radish, And Pepita Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 package butter lettuce mix - (5 oz) (or baby spinach leaves)
- 2 cups diced peeled jicama
- 1 cup thinly-sliced radishes - (abt 8)
- 1/3 cup natural shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas) lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup coarsely-crumbled queso fresco or Cotija cheese
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Toss lettuce, jicama, and radishes in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Divide salad among 4 plates. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and cheese and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.