Chicken Asparagus Bundles
- 4 Chicken Breasts, halved 1/4 tsp - Pepper
- 20 Asparagus Spears 1/8 tsp - Salt
- 4 1/2 tsp – Olive Oil 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp – Lemon Juice 2 tsp – Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp – Dried Basil
- 1/4 Cup – Green Onions, chopped
Flatten chicken slightly. Wrap each around 5 asparagus spears & secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9x13 greased pan. Combine oil, lemon juice, & seasonings. Pour over bundles. Cover tips with foil. Cover & bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Uncover & sprinkle with onions. Bake 12 – 15 minutes longer. Remove from pan & keep warm. In saucepan, mix cornstarch & broth until smooth. Stir in pan juices & bring to a boil. Cook & stir for 2 minutes. Remove toothpicks & top with sauce.