De-Lightful Tuna Casserole
Taste of Home Spring Cooking School 2010
- 1 7oz. package elbow macaroni
- 1 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup-undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (4oz.)- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (6oz.) tuna- drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. diced pimentos
- 3 tsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup crushed cornflakes
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, mushrooms, cheese, milk, tuna, pimentos, onion, mustard, and salt. Drain macaroni; add to tuna mixture and mix well.
Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. sprinkle with cornflakes. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.