Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Artichokes, Lemon, and Goat Cheese
CALORIES 234; FAT 7.8g; PROTEIN 33g; CARB 7.2g; FIBER 1.5g; CHOL 78mg; IRON 1.6mg; SODIUM 545mg; CALC 49mg
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package herbed goat cheese, softened
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless/skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
3. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Top each breast half with 2 Tbsp cheese mixture; roll up jelly-roll fashion; secure each roll with wooden picks.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Wrap handle of pan with foil; bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Dutch Oven Beef Goulash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hearty Tomato and Herb Dumpling... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Rosemary Lamb Pita 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry and Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby artichoke canapes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Waldorf Pasta Salad with Creamy... 0/5 (0 Votes)