- 4 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ts vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
1. In a mixing bowl add condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
2. Add one can of water, using the condensed milk can to measure.
3. Add one egg to milk mixture at a time, mixing well at medium speed after each egg.
1. In a medium saucepan, add sugar. Over medium flame, stir sugar gradually as it melts and turns light, caramel brown. Careful it doesn't burn!
2. Take a bread loaf pan and place it in a pan of hot water halfway full.
3. Pour the caramel sauce in the bread loaf pan.
4. Pour flan mixture on top of the caramel sauce.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour. (Both pans go in the oven.) Do the cake taste.
6. When done, cool to room temperature.