Perfect Pumpking Pie
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin(about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
1. Heat oven to 425. whisk pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
2. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperture to 350 degrees, bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool Garnish as desired.
Favorite Streusel Topping
Combine 1/2 cup packed brown sugar an 1/2 cup flour in a medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350, sprinkle evenly over top. Bake an additional 10 minutes.