White Chocolate Cupcakes
White Chocolate Heaven!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup cream soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- - white chocolate bar, shaved, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350*F. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with baking ups and set aside.
2. Beat cake mix, pudding, cream soda, oil, and egg whites in large bowl with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl and beat for 2 minutes on medium. Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Fill each baking cup 2/3 full.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
4. Heat cream over medium heat until just boiling, pour over remaining 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips in a medium bowl, and stir with a rubber spatula until smooth. Let cool to room temperature or until mixture is thick and shiny.
5. Dip tops of cooled cupcakes into white chocolate mixture and turn upright. Smooth tops with a butter knife if necessary. Garnish with white chocolate shavings.
(Makes 24 cupcakes)