Zucchini Squash Casserole
- 4-5 medium zucchini squash
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3-4 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup peeled and grated carrot
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned
- stuffing mix
Wash and dice the zucchini. Then boil the zucchini in seasoned water until tender (about 10 mins.) Drain the zucchini. In a skillet saute onions and carrots in margarine. Add the soup, sour cream, and stuffing to the drained zucchini. Mix the ingredients well. Add the onions and the carrots to the mixture. Mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Take 1 tablespoon melted margarine and add 1/3 cup stuffing mix. Mix well and sprinkle on top of the casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
*DO NOT add water to the soup.