Bruschetta Quick Bites
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced in 1" pieces
- 2-3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, diced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large basil leaves, minced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter one side of each piece of french bread and place pieces on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
2. In a bowl, mix tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper.
3. Top each piece of bread with about a tablespoon of the tomato mixture.