Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin puree (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) cans eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F
In large bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, flour and spices until combined and smooth.
Unroll crescent rolls; separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1½ tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer, then roll into crescent shape.
Sprinkle top of rolls with sugar. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
Store leftovers covered at room temperature.