Zucchini Oven Chips (Low Carb)
Zucchini chips are a great alternative to potato chips when you're looking for something a bit healthier. They're also surprisingly quick and easy!
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 2 1/2 cups (1/4 inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tablefortwoblog.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in dry mixture.
Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Spinach Artichoke Toast 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Poor Man's Garlic Butter Pasta 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (88 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Dark Chocolate Macarons 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Turkey Zucchini Meatballs 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Spinach Feta Crescent Rolls 4.2/5 (105 Votes)