Mango-Orange Glazed Ham
A spiral-cut ham is baked and basted with a flavorful glaze made of mango chutney, Dijon-style mustard, garlic, fresh ginger, orange peel and brown sugar, pureed until smooth in the food processor or blender.
- •1 (6- to 8-pound) cooked (spiral-cut) ham with bone
- •4 Garlic cloves
- •1 Jar (9-ounce) Mango Chutney
- •1/3 Cup Dijon-style Mustard
- •1/2 Cup packed Brown Sugar
- •Grated peel of 1 Orange (about 1 Tbsp.)
- •1 Tablespoon grated fresh Ginger
Adapted from easter.betterrecipes.com
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, about 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours, or until heated through. Spoon glaze over ham during last half hour. Glaze: In a food processor or blender, combine garlic, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange peel and ginger; whirl until smooth.