- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Lawry's® Chimichurri
- Burrito Casserole Spices
- & Seasonings
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans,
- drained and rinsed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican
- cheese blend
Adapted from mccormick.com
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix water, Seasoning Mix and tomato sauce until well blended.
2. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in 1 cup of the sauce mixture and beans. Reserve remaining sauce.
3. Place 2 tortillas in greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish, overlapping as needed. Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture over tortillas. Repeat tortilla and meat mixture layers. Top with remaining 2 tortillas. Spoon reserved sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.