Slow Cooker White Beans w/Sun Dried Tomatoes
Sun Dried tomatoes sold in 2 forms: packed in oil or dried. Prefer using tomatoes packed in oil. If dried, they may need to be rehydrated.
SUBSTITUTION: sun dried tomatoes - cup of finely copped fresh tomatoes - will give a different flavor.
- 1 pound dried great northern beans (2 cups), sorted and rinsed.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Mix all ingredients together except tomatoes and olives in slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or until beans are tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes and olives.
You'll also love
- MILE HIGH STRAWBERRY PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Breakfast Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Festive Potato Medley 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUCA DI BEPPO'S GARLIC MASHED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with tomato Glace 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato & Basil Bruschetta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Cannellini Bean Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chard and White Bean Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)