Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach
- 2 pkg frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1 tub Philadelphia Chive and Onion Spreadable Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Rancher’s Choice Dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz Crackers, divided
Preheat oven to 375. Mix spinach, cream cheese spread, dressing, eggs and ¾ cups of the shredded cheese in large bowl. Stir in ½ cup of the crushed crackers.
Spoon spinach mixture evenly into ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining crushed crackers and cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.