Chicken, Cheese and Spaghetti Bake
- 3-4 chicken breasts,boiled and shredded, reserve broth.
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package spaghetti (one pound)
- 1 package Velvetta cheese (one pound) cubed.
- 1 cup chedder cheese-grated
Cook spaghetti in broth, reserving one cup (add water as needed to boil spaghetti)
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter until onions are translucent. Add soups, sauteed vegetables, chicken and Velveta to hot spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish. Pour reserved broth over top and work into casserole by gently moving spaghetti with a regular tablespoon from sides of dish and through the body of the casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese melts.