Banana Gingerbread Muffins
1 Muffin: 225 Calories
7 g fat
41 g Carbohydrate
- 1 pkg. (14.5 ounces) Betty Crocker gingerbread cake and cookie mix
- 1 Cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 3/4 Cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 Cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Heat oven to 375. Grease bottoms only of 16 medium muffin cups, or line with paper baking cups.
2. Mix gingerbread mix (dry) and remaining ingredients except cranberries in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cranberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan.