Campbell's Kitchen Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole
By: Campbell's Kitchen
"A few pantry staples mix with chicken and frozen peas to make a quick-cooking casserole the whole family will love."
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
1.Stir the soup, milk, peas, chicken and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
2.Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
3.Bake for 5 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.