pork chop stuffing
- 1/4 cup of margarine
- 1 box stove top (pork) stuffing
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon poultry season
- 1 medium cortland apple (chopped)
- 1/2 pound ground pork (country style) sausage
- 1-1/2 cups hot water.
(1) in a skillet,cook sausage until brown, drain and set aside
(2) in a bowl, mix stuffing,vegetable seasoning packet
(from stove top stuffing box) 1-1/2 cups hot water,and 1/4 cup of margarine.
(3)add sausage and the rest of the ingredients.
cut pocket in side of chops almost to the edge, spoon in about 1/4 cup of stuffing into each pork chop.
(4) add remaining stuffing to casserole,lay pork chops on top of stuffing.
(5) bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.