Roasted Fish with Potatoes
- 1 pound red potatoes (4-8 potatoes), scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 pounds mahi-mahi or tilapia, cut into 4 portions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss potatoes with garlic, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of pepper in the prepared pan. Cover with foil and roast until tender when pierced with a knife, 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Place fish fillets on potatoes, skin-side down; sprinkle with remaining salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Bake until the fish is opaque in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)