Mama Bray Shrimp Scampi
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1 Red Pepper Fresh & medium chopped
- 1/2 Pound Mushrooms Fresh & Sliced
- 1 Pound Medium Shrimp, Cleaned and Devained
- 1/3 Cup White Wine
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Cups Angel Hair Pasta, cooked
- 2 Cups Baby Spinnach, Fresh & Cleaned
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley Fresh & Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. In large saucepan, melt OLIVE OIL and BUTTER over medium heat.
2. Add RED PEPPERS and saute` for 3 minutes until softened.
3. Add SHRIMP and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Add the WHITE WINE to deglaze the pan and season with SALT and PEPPER to taste.
5. Finally, add cooked ANGEL HAIR PASTA, SPINACH, and PARSLEY.
6. Toss gently and heat through.
7. Serve topped with grated PARMESAN CHEESE