Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- fressh ground pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves -or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. worchestershire - I don't measure
- 1/8 tsp. sugar - I don't add more
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. EVOO - I don't add more but use the oil from the can of anchovies
- 1 = 2oz can of flat anchovies - mashed
- I put them thru the garlic press. I use about 3/4 of the can.
- 1 egg coddled - I don't use the egg
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese - add to mixture just before serving.
You can make this in the AM for dinner - but don't add the egg (if using) or the cheese until just before serving.
You can balance the tastes of the garlic - the anchovies - the worchstershire - to your tastes as you repeat the recipe.