Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- 3 pieces Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 ounces, fluid Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Salad Dressing
- 2 ounces, weight Neufchatel Cheese
- 1 can (14.5 Oz. Can) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Fat Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Throw everything (I even threw the chicken breasts in frozen) into the crockpot on low. Cook 3-4 hours, pull out chicken and shred it. Place chicken back in the crockpot and cook an additional hour. Serve over pasta of choice.