- 1 bunch of broccoli (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 TBSP water
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Cut broccoli into spears and put in a large microwave-safe bowl with water.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. While broccoli is cooking, heat the oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minutes.
5. Add the bread crumbs, oregano, salt and pepper and cook, stirring, cook until the crumbs are toasted and golden brown about 2 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the over, drain the broccoli well and set aside.