BBQ Potato, Bacon and Corn salad
- 1/3 C ranch dressing
- 1/3 C BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 3 lb small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 Can (11oz) corn, drained
- 1/2 C sliced celery
- 1/2 C chopped red peppers
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Mix dressing, BBQ sauce and mustard in large bowl.
Add all emaining ingredients except for the bacon, mix lightly.
Sprinkle top of salad with bacon. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fuller flavor if prepared a day ahead.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)