BBQ Potato, Bacon and Corn salad
- 1/3 C ranch dressing
- 1/3 C BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 3 lb small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1 Can (11oz) corn, drained
- 1/2 C sliced celery
- 1/2 C chopped red peppers
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Mix dressing, BBQ sauce and mustard in large bowl.
Add all emaining ingredients except for the bacon, mix lightly.
Sprinkle top of salad with bacon. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fuller flavor if prepared a day ahead.
You'll also love
- Red Oak Leaf Lettuce with Apples,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Springtime Lemon Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Butter (Alfred... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Ham and Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Honey Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mock Chicken Legs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)