Sweet Potato Custard
- 1 cup(s) potato(es), sweet, cooked, mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) banana(s), mashed (about 2 small bananas)
- 1 cup(s) milk, fat-free evaporated
- 2 tablespoon sugar, brown (packed)
- 2 egg yolk(s), beaten (or 1/3 cup egg substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1. In medium bowl, combine sweet potato and banana.
2. Add milk, blending well.
3. Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
4. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
5. Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.