Sweet Potato Custard
- 1 cup(s) potato(es), sweet, cooked, mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) banana(s), mashed (about 2 small bananas)
- 1 cup(s) milk, fat-free evaporated
- 2 tablespoon sugar, brown (packed)
- 2 egg yolk(s), beaten (or 1/3 cup egg substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1. In medium bowl, combine sweet potato and banana.
2. Add milk, blending well.
3. Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
4. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
5. Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
6. Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)