Chocolate Chip & Dried Cherry Cookie Mix Jar
Cookie mix in a jar is a perfect gift for anyone this holiday season. Just add ingredients to the jar and give to anyone needed and warm sweet treat straight from the oven.
- 2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz Chocolate chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then add the granulated sugar, cherries, flour mixture, brown sugar, and chocolate chips to the jar in layers. Seal the jar and tie with a ribbon.
Attach this recipe to the jar:
To make cookies: Preheat oven to 375. Using an electric mixer, beat 1 stick of room-temperature unsalted butter until creamy. Add 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla. Stir in cookie mix. Drop by the tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden. Makes 36 cookies.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)