Zesty Broiled Flounder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
- 1/4 ¼ cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- Cooking spray
- Chopped fresh parsley
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush mayonnaise mixture on both sides of fillets. Place fillets on a lightly greased, shallow baking sheet, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Coat breadcrumbs with cooking spray.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.