- 1 small navel orange
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Wash and dry the orange.
Cut the orange into small wedges, including the peel, and put in a food processor.
Add the cranberries, pear, sugar, and salt.
Pulse until coarsely chopped.
Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 2 days.
Just before serving, stir in the pecans.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Bon Bons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry or Blueberry Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Loin of Pork with Raisin &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and White Potato Spears 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry & Pear Crumbles 0/5 (0 Votes)