Herbed Chicken and Orzo
Each Serving: 570 Calories, 32 g Fat
- 8 oz dried orzo
- 1.5 cups 1 inch pieces fresh green beans (6 oz)
- 1 whole roasted deli chicken
- 2 - 5.2 oz containers semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 cups shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 65mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray with cooking spray a dish and set aside.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions, add green beans during last 5 mins of cooking. Drain. Meanwhile, cut chicken in 6 pieces, set aside.
3. In large bowl, whisk together cheese and milk until combined. Add hot orzo mixture, stir until coated. Stir in shredded carrots. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Top with chicken pieces.
4. Bake, covered for 30- 40 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 mins.