Grapefruit Ginger Marmalade
- 3 red grapefruits
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 7 c sugar
- 1/3 c chopped sugared or candied ginger
- 6 c water
Squeeze juice out of all the fruit. Zest all fruit rind.
Puteverything into cooking pot with sugar. Mix thoroughly till no sugar crystals remain. Add water.
Cook on medium heat approximately 3/4 hour till marmalde is condensed.
Should measure 7 cups when done.
Store in prepared jars. Wipe rims and seal.
Will keep for approximately a year, if it lasts that long.
You'll also love
- Deep-Fried Ham and Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Shiitake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- peter's pumpkin pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Roasted Shrimp with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Multi-Grain Blueberry Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Monkfish in Parchment with Wine,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Grape Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grape Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)