Steak with Kale and Pepper Saute
Kale is high in antioxidants and Vitamin A and a great source of fiber.
- 4 grilled steaks (whichever cut you prefer)
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion cut in half and then sliced
- 3/4 cup plum tomatoes
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Add peppers and saute another minute. Add kale, cover and let steam for about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Place grilled steak on plate and cover with kale and pepper saute.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)