Prepare graham cracker crust as per directions on crumb box,
Or buy already prepared one (not as good because it’s too thin).
- Meringue topping:
- 4 Egg yolks (save the whites for meringue)
- 14oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ Cup Key lime juice, either fresh or condensed
- ½ tsp. Cream of tarter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 4 Egg whites
- ½ Cup Granulated sugar
1. Cool the piecrust.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Beat egg yolks until light in color.
4. Stir in milk, ¼ cup of limejuice and cream of tartar.
5. Now add the rest of the limejuice, combine.
6. Spoon into the pie shell and bake until it sets, about 10-15 minutes.
7. Put in freezer for at least three hours.
1. Beat egg whites with sugar until stiff.
2. Spread over pie and bake until meringue is golden.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)