- 2 cups (12-ounces) HERSHEY’®S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6-ounce)package dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until thickened and glossy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
Spread into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 pounds
You'll also love
- Pork Roast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lentil Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- To Die For Creamed Corn Cassorle 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cocoa-Coconut Oatmeal Nests 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange-and-Thyme Grilled Shrimp 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crustless Spinach Quiche 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Ghosts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beverage-Banana Raspberry Smoothie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)